CleanMED Day 13

 Lucky Day 13 of the 28 day Spinach Challenge! Tomorrow is the halfway point! I’m sort of sad about that!

Today’s my first day with a little headache. That could be from any number of things so I’m not worried that I’m having belated sugar withdrawals. 

I was really hungry today so I didn’t bother taking pictures.

Breakfast: sweet potatoes with green peppers and onions, grapes, walnuts

Lunch: Salmon & spinach salad (with carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc) with red wine vinaigrette, apples, almonds

I was hungry between meals so went back and ate more of the carrots and spinach that I hadn’t finished during lunch.  It is a big weird adjustment because it is a lot of food and a lot of chewing to get the same amount of calories.  I probably am getting full faster, so don’t eat it all, but then get hungry again.  I am definitely having moments of feeling hungry so it is good to learn and pay attention to my hunger cues.

Dinner: Baked cod, whole wheat spaghetti, tomatoes, parsley, oregano, garlic, and olive oil. Side salad of spinach+cucumbers+tomatoes and balsamic vinegar/olive oil dressing. 

Snack: sunflower seeds and oranges


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge