CleanMED Day 18

 Today was my favorite breakfast: oatmeal with strawberries. I chopped up some of the walnuts and tossed them in as well.  I’m never 100% sure what I’m supposed to do with everything, because they give me apples, walnuts, and milk plus the oatmeal with strawberries already in it.  I like how the oatmeal is almost a baked consistency. It’s not runny, something you can scoop up with a ladle. I’ll have to ask before the study is over.

Lunch: not my favorite, something I already know I won’t continue eating: salmon salad. It is spinach, green peppers, raw onions, sunflower seeds, olive oil/vinegar dressing, and canned salmon. It always comes with oranges so I cut up some of those and throw them in to make it feel life flavor roulette with each fork full. 

Dinner: Whole wheat spaghetti, pinto beans, tomatoes, and spices.  I did a good job and ate a lot of that. I also had my daily side salad. 

Snack: grapes and Greek yogurt.

Weight loss has been a nice perk, but the lab values are what are most compelling for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge