CleanMED Day 5

1/8

I was really glad to talk to the dietician today so we could adjust the calories going forward! No wonder I felt overwhelmed with the amount of food - I think they mistook me for my teenage nephew 😄

Breakfast was oatmeal with blueberries and a yogurt+strawberry+banana smoothie. I did oatmeal first, smoothie a while later.

Lunch: Baked Tilapia (above) flavored with paprika, cumin, and oregano. Sides were plain brown rice and sautéed stomach. There was also a spinach/carrot/tomato side salad with olive oil and vinegar. I was able to eat all the tilapia and the side salad plus some of the rice. I tried the spinach but definitely prefer it uncooked.





Dinner: I have been looking forward to this: Southwest Chicken Salad, with black beans, spinach, chicken, corn, tomatoes, and avocado, tossed in red wine vinegar and olive oil. It was beautiful! This evening while watching the football game, I ate the apples that were assigned with dinner.

I went for a run but didn’t need the extra snack today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge