CleanMED Day 11

 These days are truly flying by! I am almost to the halfway point. 

I am drinking unsweetened tea and not finding it as bitter, I am loving how sweet fruits are, even blueberries! Today at church I had a sip of grape juice for communion and whoo, that was shockingly sweet! I am pretty sure it is me and my tastebuds that have changed.

Breakfast; skim milk, apples, walnuts, and oatmeal with frozen strawberries. 
This should fuel me nicely for my long run today. 


Lunch was salmon, spinach, onions, green peppers, and sunflower seeds (salad), and oranges. Dressing was olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Dinner was whole wheat spaghetti, olive oil, the good spices, tomatoes, and pinto beans. There was also a side salad with red wine vinegar/olive oil dressing. I sure eat a lot of spinach! I am glad it is largely flavorless so I don’t get sick of it. This pasta dish is actually pretty good. I’ll likely make it again. 

Due to eating at slightly off times today, I did not have space for my grapes and yogurt snack today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge