CleanMED Day 6

 1/9/24

Breakfast was sweet potato cubes with green peppers and onions. My stomach doesn’t do so well with that in the morning but I ate it, plus the grapes and walnuts.

Lunch, sorry no photo- was hungry and just started eating:

Salmon, Spinach, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, and black beans with red wine vinaigrette, plus almonds and apples.

Dinner: 


Tonight it was Cod with Scampi or Cod Scampi. I don’t know what Scampi is or means but I didn’t see anything else in there that I didn’t recognize. The pasta is whole grain and there are tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and oregano in there for flavor.

Not pictured is the side salad (🥗 cucumber, spinach, tomato) with olive oil + balsamic vinegar dressing. 

Tonight’s snack was oranges and sunflower seeds. I tossed a few of the seeds in the dinner side salad just for fun. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge