CleanMED day 4

1/7
Breakfast this morning was oatmeal with strawberries (frozen, no sugar added). That was pretty good, I would make that again.  I also had 8 oz Lactaid skim milk, a bag of anpples, and a little cup of walnuts to eat. I did pretty good getting all of that finished, though I saved half the apples to eat with the Greek yogurt as a snack later.


After adding some oranges

Lunch: A giant salad of spinach, salmon, sunflower seeds, green peppers, and onions with olive oil/balsamic vinegar dressing.  It was a lot of food and I couldn't eat it all but it wasn't bad  This is only the second time I've ever eaten salmon, by far the most I've ever eaten. They also gave me oranges to eat for lunch and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to combine them or eat them separately so I chopped them up pretty small and tossed about half of them in the salad.  If I get hungry later I'll go back and finish the rest of them.

Tonight’s dinner was another side salad of spinach, tomatoes, and cucumbers with olive oil/vinegar dressing and whole grain spaghetti with tomatoes, pinto beans, and some spices that made it pretty good. I need to look at the labels to see what they were. Green ones, at least. 

Snack: Nonfat plain Greek yogurt with fruit 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge