CleanMED Day 26

 Today was a little tricky because I went and dropped off my car for what I thought would be a quick service appointment. I ate breakfast before going down there, but then realized the car wouldn’t be ready until after 3, so I made the 1h journey home (walking + subway) so I could eat my lunch and take a guilt free nap.  I got my car, did a quick Costco run, and then came home to start very preliminary meal prepping!

I’m hoping that I don’t have to return the “emergency” meals I have in the freezer that the study sends me home with in case I am unable to come in and get food one day. If I can keep them, I will eat them Thursday.

Here are my containers, ready to go.  

I’ve been figuring out how many servings of each category I need each week so I can be fairly systematic about it. Yes, I’m going to be dosing my food! 


Tonight I measured out the almonds and walnuts. I still need to pick up oats and sunflower seeds and then I’ll have everything to get started. I probably should do something about the beans tomorrow to get some of those ready.  

I’m reading up on storing fresh vegetables intact vs chopped. I WILL get this figured out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge