CleanMED - final day

 Oh boy…this is it!  It just hit me today around 5:30 PM that I actually have to think about what I’m going to cook tomorrow!  It has been SO NICE not needing to think about cooking/preparing food for this past month. I had my moment of panic but I do have one mini reprieve: I never needed use the emergency meals they send you home with on Day 1. They do that in case something happens and you can’t make it in to pick up food. I never needed them so … vegetarian chili is what is for lunch tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning I’ll be trying to remember how to scramble eggs and where I put all my stuff for doing that!  🤪

Tomorrow morning are my final measurements and my final labs. I’m really excited to see the results and hope they continue to be going in the right direction.  Fingers crossed! 🤞 Instant gratification has been pretty nice, seeing changes after just 2-3 weeks, but I understand with more time they will continue to improve if I stick with it.

Here is my photo of the food I’ve prepped for tomorrow’s breakfast and snacks. I think I did pretty good copying the salad. I weighed everything dutifully, as I’m sure any good pharmacist would!

Apples, walnuts, oatmeal, plain Greek yogurt, grapes, & a side salad with spinach, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Dressing (not shown) is ~1:1 olive oil and balsamic vinegar. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge