CleanMED Day 17

1/20/24. No food photos today, though it was one of my favorite breakfasts: scrambled egg and roast potatoes. Also, nonfat Greek yogurt and fruit. I’m a little sad that I only have that coming back around one more time! I’m past the halfway mark!

Lunch was the garlic lemon tilapia I like so much, with the couscous I just really struggle with. It tastes harsh to me, I can’t come up with a better term for it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dinner was vegetarian chili, side salad, and apples. 

My thoughts are starting to turn to how to keep this up when I am doing it on my own. I typed up the weekly menu and tried to quantify how many times a day I was having fruit, nuts, grains, or dairy, plus I was looking to understand the pattern of what went together. Example: most snacks are a fruit and a fat, whether nuts or yogurt. 

I need to get the black bean dip recipe because it is great with carrots! I did NOT expect it to be that good!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge