CleanMED Day 3

1/6
Here is all my food for the next 3 days plus my daily check sheets





This morning’s breakfast was a scrambled egg and roast potato cubes, fat free Greek yogurt and grapes. 


Today’s lunch: Lemon Garlic Tilapia Chicken, couscous, and green beans. Not shown: spinach /tomato/cucumber side salad with olive oil and red wine vinegar. The couscous was too plain and I couldn’t do it but the rest was actually really good. I guess I like lemon with garlic. đź’›




Supper: vegetarian chili and side salad.  Honestly the amount of food with this diet is overwhelming and there is no way I can finish it all. I will need to talk to the dietician tomorrow or Tuesday because it's just too much! Maybe it's all the chewing that makes you eat slower and thus the fullness sensations hit you sooner. I liked the mushrooms in there because they give a sort of savory taste.   I'm starting to really dig those salads (spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, olive oil+vinegar dressing)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge