CleanMED Day 12

 1/15/24, day 12. It’s snowing! I had to run an errand to Costco to pick up glasses so wandered over to the grocery section, past all the snack temptations, to see what they have that I might buy going forward. 

While waiting to be helped, I was watching the TVs show reruns in incredible definition of creating some chocolate/walnut/cranberry dessert bark, which made me think of walnuts. I will likely get a bag of almonds, bag of walnuts, and a bag of quinoa there. I didn’t see any dry beans except a massive bag of black beans. 

I appreciated today for the first time how much more free time I have had these last two weeks thanks to NOT cooking and NOT going to grocery stores or thinking about food! I will definitely miss this amazing convenience. I’m pretty sure it would be cost prohibitive to try to do this full time, but I am optimistic that with some meal prepping, I can stick to most of this. The proteins will probably be hardest except for the egg. 

Breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries, yogurt+strawberry+banana smoothie

Lunch: um, I forget but I am 100% certain that spinach was involved

Dinner: Southwest Chicken Salad (spinach, corn, black beans, carrots, chicken)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge