CleanMED Day 7

 1/10/24, already into our first double digit day of 2024!

Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries, and chopped up walnuts. Not picture: raisins and a glass of skim Lactaid milk

Lunch
This was before I heated it. Top: A little piece of boneless skinless chicken flavored with garlic, though I couldn’t detect it, cooked in olive oil. 
Lower left: plain quinoa Right: sautéed spinach 
Not pictured: baby carrots 

This afternoon I’m actually hungry. That wasn’t much chicken! I am breaking into the plain fat free yogurt and grapes and almonds snack so I can find some pep to run. This was one of those days I would normally stress eat during meetings or immediately after work, so the fact I didn’t do that is progress already. 
I really haven’t thought about or been tempted to cheat. In fact I threw out my go-to pizzas and burgers that only took 1-3 minutes to cook! If anything, some of these foods could use more flavor to make them palatable since garlic or balsamic vinegar can help me get most anything down. I might be adding lemon to that list. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge