Oh my aching hands!
I got this bright idea I'd save money by tearing out my own carpet and burn off a little energy that way. I kept thinking to myself how proud I'd be that I did something with my own hands and all that stuff. That lasted for about an hour or so, and then my hands and legs were absolutely killing me and I wasn't very far into what I thought should be an easy project. After booking a massage appointment, I realized that if I got a massage for every 1 hour of work I put in, I wasn't going to be saving much money after all! And my hands - oh those poor little things are just as red and raw as can be, and I was even wearing gloves!
So - phooey on do-it-myself-ing and hooray for hiring it done!

In other happy news, I was finally able to decide on paint colors today with the help of an interior design lady and the painting and carpeting should be done before I get back. Woo hoo! I even picked out a type and a color of carpet!

I've had my first meal in my new house - pizza! I ate it the same way I do at home (in my apartment) = standing by the sink. I've also sat on the kitchen counters a time or two so yep, it's starting to feel like home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge