Finding Nemo

I'm leaving today for my first trip to Asia!  I'm heading to Raja Ampat, in Indonesia for my first scuba live aboard trip.  This is where I hope to find Nemo and other clown fish, as well as other critters I never will have imagined existed.  Along the way, I'll also be visiting Singapore, Bali, and Dubai. The trip planning has been over a year in the works and by now I've got color coded checklists and a newfound appreciation for TripIt for helping me keep it all organized. I'll post on here as able, based on internet access. If I don't come back, it's because I'm somewhere on a massage table in Bali blowing through my entire retirement savings :-) Here's my scuba version of Flat Janell

If I don't come back, it's because I'm somewhere on a massage table in Bali blowing through my entire retirement savings :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge