Hotel Aryaduta

4/11 Jim had arranged with the hotel to take our group in vans to the hotel, which proved to be a really great idea. 2 vans for us plus 1 full one of our luggage! I looked for a seatbelt out of habit and well, there was none, and I also know why they put curtains over the back windows! Yikes! It was such a crazy drive! Stop lights? Lanes? Ha!

We checked in quickly, I confirmed my massage, and we all agreed the pool sounded like a great idea and boy did that ever feel good! They have an infinity pool on the 5th floor and you feel a world away from the road below!
Strawberry, pineapple, orange, and a bit of lime

Add caption
Infinity edge pool looking towards Bunaken
Congestion and noise below


We had dinner at 7, but I showed up a little late due the wonderful nap I was having!  Jim must have thought I was completely stoned because I just sat there in a haze! The chef wanted to do something special for our group, maybe because we were the only ones there?! Haha Anyhow, he had fun making all sorts of special spicy dishes!  I had to leave just moments after scarfing down some of the main dish but I know I started with a Caesar salad. I went up to the massage that was a little interesting but utterly intoxicatingly and I was a completely brainless noodle by the end!
The lady should have used a spatula to scrape my relaxed carcass off the table! Oh yeah, the massage oil was plumeria scented!
I went back down to my room and the phone was ringing.  It was the desk wondering if it would be alright if they delivered the dessert I had missed. Yeah!! So here they came with two plates - one of fruit served on a leaf, and one with chocolate lava cake and chocolate sauce. Mmmmm! This is living!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge