iCooked

Hooray - I got my cooking project done!  It took the better part of the day and I was proud that I only had to make 2 extra trips to the Safeway store down the street!  I'll skip the details. Anyhow, over the next month or week or whatever, I'll have lots of food essentially ready for me when I come home!  I hope I like how it tastes!  It can't help but beat running to the grocery store 2-3+ times a week and wandering around aimlessly until I wind up in the frozen section once again eating stuff I don't really like but settle for due to the fact it takes 8 minutes to heat up.
Today I made Mexican Lasagne, White Chicken Chili, Chicken Nuggets, Marinated Flat Iron Steak, Swedish Meatballs, Pork Chops, French Bread Pizza, Texas Skillet, and Chicken Scalloppinne something-or-other.  I'll keep you posted on how it all works out.

Comments

Wrena said…
Nelle! that sounds fabulous!! Do let us know, how long it lasts ya and if ya like it!!
Tami Asars said…
Here's a thought... mix all of that together and make a "mystery smoothie" if it all falls apart :).
Troy and Beth said…
did you have to buy a cook book?
Pharmgirl said…
Yeah, I bought a cookbook, and looked up the rest of them online.

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge