Human Growth & Development, as it applies to me...
I've cooked for guests three times already, since getting my dining room table! Mom and dad were my first guests/victims, then I had two retired couples over after meeting 2 weekends ago, and then I had a single college girl over this past weekend :-) I'd like to think I'm getting less and less scatterbrained, and I think I've mastered the use of my can opener - finally!!

Halloween News:
Bowdrie is going to be an Astronaut for halloween and Carson is going to be a doctor. Bowdrie decided that one for him apparently. Must be nice to be the older brother who gets to make all the important decisions! hah

Future hobby:
The leaves on my jumbo tree are just starting to turn colors so I will probably have a new hobby called raking leaves in a few weeks :-) Feel free to come visit around that time! hah

Comments

Lainey said…
No, please you come visit us! We need your youth and vigor!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge