On this date in history?
I'm not sure how to title this entry so you'll just have to read it and decide if you're interested!
Today was a very special day for me - one of those life milestones, I suppose. Today, for the very first time, my Mom got to see my house in person! :-) She hasn't been over to Yakima since probably before April, so... several months ago. It was like a coming of age party, giving her the grand tour inside, showing her my flowers outside, and how I've decorated things. The grand finale was dinner, which I cooked. Ok so that wasn't 'just like momma fixed it', but everyone said it was good and it smelled heavenly. (Mexican Lasagne) I set the table with the fancy dishes, red tablecloth, and the silverware I got from my grandma and aunt for my high school graduation (only 10+ yrs ago).... it was as I said before, a very special day.
Bottom line - mom approved! Hooray! Whew!

Comments

RORYJEAN said…
Wow, sounds like fun. Cameron and I need to come over and see your colorful place, too.
Randy and Amy said…
Congratulations! Definitely a big day.
Lainey said…
That is very special indeed! There is no one who appreciates our efforts like mom!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge