Big day tomorrow!
While signing off a bunch of 'batched' IV orders, I got to thinking ... why can't I do that with food?  There must be some way to just cook once and get it over with, and then eat that stuff for a while.  So after much googling, I found a website called Cook Once A Month, or something like that.  I picked what sounded good and if I wanted a half, full, or multiple batches.  Then it gave me a tidy little shopping list, and whatever else, and tomorrow I am going to dedicate the day to cooking.  It should be interesting to say the least!  Wish me luck and lots of patience!

I imagine I'll be dining out tomorrow night!

Comments

RORYJEAN said…
You'll have to tell me how it goes. I would LOVE to only cook once a month. Good luck!
Pharmgirl said…
I think it would be more fun if someone else cleaned up after me!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge