Sorry to those of you who already saw these pictures on facebook, but it makes me so happy I just have to share it on here too.  I just love those two pictures of Dad & Bowdrie.  Bowdrie wanted his hair like Grandpa's.  I wasn't sure what he meant, so I clarified ... you want a combover?  Yeaaaaah!  So that's what we did to his hair and here he is with his hair style role model!
I just love the fact that he loves his Grandpa so much and that he is so goofy happy in these pictures - enough that it rubbed off on Dad and even he is smiling.
Here's also a picture of dad with Cassidy.  He sure likes her and even talks to her and calls here little names :-)  Maybe that's what he needed all along -- not meds, not shock treatment -- just a granddaughter!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you think you'll make it on Friday?

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge