Just some pictures of my recent landscaping activities.   Mount Beauty Bark thankfully has disappeared and is now spread out all over my flower beds.  The photo is just to prove that I was doing some of the work and didn't make Dad do it all.  I really love geraniums, especially red ones, so I've planted a few of them, and then finally, my cute new polka dot door mat. Doesn't that just make you feel welcomed?!  Too bad I don't use that door myself - it would make me really happy every time I saw it.

Comments

Alison said…
I love it! The rug is very welcoming. Makes me want to run over and visit ya. Happy SPRING!
Anonymous said…
And your tulip wreath is gorgeous!! I think of your mom every time I see red geraniums :)
~~Jamie
Lainey said…
Beth gave smashing reviews of your home sweet home! I wish I was still that in love with mine!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge