Ok never mind, I'll just keep my blog here since I've already got mom's bookmark tab set up for this one, and I don't feel like remaking all those gadgets. :-)

So for those of you who have already reached and passed this milestone and still remember it --- did anyone have the blues shortly after the high? That's where I'm at right now. According to CNN, all major organ systems in the body start to decline after 30, and I'll start losing muscle mass. I think I'm even detecting vertical ridges in my fingernails!
I bought a book called "How Not To Be A Little Old Lady" and was horrified to see that I am already do several of the things they say to avoid! Aaack!

Comments

RORYJEAN said…
I honestly believe we are only as old as we feel. Physically, half of it is just taking good care of yourself. I've seen twenty year olds who look forty, and forty year olds who look twenty. As far as behavior goes, there are no rules. I think Cameron will always act like a mischevious little boy, even when he's 90- but that's what makes it fun. That stuff about our organs aging is creepy, though. I bet this might be the best decade of your life so far- and you've just begun! That's exciting!
Traci K said…
You still have plenty of "young" years left! Remember you're only as old as ya' feel!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge