Exciting news out of Montana!  Carson is talking!!! So far he has said "boat", "MINE!", and "Bowdrie" :-)  I'm looking forward to finding out what he's been thinking inside that little head of his all this time!  I predict that he's going to have loads of personality.  I'm heading up there later this month to see those guys and teach him all the words his mommy and daddy don't want him to know (smirk)

Congratulations to my cousin Dusty and his wife Audrey who just had a healthy little baby girl!  They've experienced enough heartbreak in one lifetime (audreysangels.net) I hope this little girl will be blessed in every possible way - with good health, good fortune, and good luck. She's got gorgeous parents so there's no doubt that she'll have good looks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge