It's been another one of those months -- whoosh, it flew by! I am in Montana right now, preparing for an ultra-restful sleep so I'll be energized for my hike tomorrow. My first with the legendary Glacier Lilies! I am so excited :-) I will likely have just enough time to hike and make it back to civilization to catch my flight home! gulp! Incentive to go fast, I suppose. Last time it was the threat of the last boat leaving at 4:30 otherwise we'd have to hike an extra couple miles!

My most exciting news this month has been that the next little Krack baby is going to be a GIRL! YAY! I found out the day I was shopping at the Nordstrom sale - how very fortunate! I'm trying not to go too crazy buying her things but oh what cute little things they have for girls! Little frilly dresses, little purses, little pink blankets, little shoes - oh this is going to be so much fun!! Bowdrie continues to refer to her as My Sister Susie, but Jonathan says no way to that name. I think Dolly would be nice :-)

I'm still studying most nights in preparation for a Critical Care Traineeship I was selected for through the ASHP Foundation. It includes a great 26 section self-study module plus a 2 week stint with an ultra-smart ICU pharmacist in Minneapolis at the University Hospital/Center for Critical Care Excellence. I'm pretty excited to work with such an experienced preceptor that can help me figure out what it is that I don't know or what I'm wrong about. My exam is due in a couple weeks so once I'm through with that, I'll get more trip and house pictures posted and get back to normal life in general.

When I get home tomorrow night, I'll have just a couple of days before my open house party so wish me luck - my first adventure as a hostess! Gulp! If anyone happens to know how far in advance I have to order stuff from Costco - please let me know! I still love my house and I love walking to work and I love my neighbors and everything is just going great.

A new guy is moving to town to start at Yakima's brand new medical school so it will be great to have someone fairly close to my age in town for at least 4 years. I hope he likes outdoor stuff!

Comments

RORYJEAN said…
A baby girl, huh? Man they are fun to shop for! Cameron and I are hoping for a girl next, but I have a feeling we may be destined for all boys.
Pharmgirl said…
You never know - I think a girl with long curly blonde hair would be ultra cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge