I've had a great two days off, which gave me a chance to putter around my house! I ache from head to toe and my fingers are started to get calluses -- eew! Sheesh, I sound like I'm 50! I should go get a floppy hat to complete the look!
Last night, just for kicks, I slept in one of my guest bedrooms! It felt kind of weird, as if I were somehow intruding! I guess I've never had more than one to choose from! I slept very well and I hope my guests will like it :-)
I also did some arts and crafts for the garage. It's not done yet but I will put up some pictures later this week. :-) It's going to be pretty :-)

Comments

Carl said…
Tag you are it! Check My Blog for details...

The life of a home owner is never dull, is it? Congrats on the big move...
Lainey said…
I too am tagging you since it is the same question. Fullfills the quota or I may have someone filling my car gas tank with sugar or some other evil. The good thing is that you only have to do it once. Or if you want to do twice as much you can choose that option also. Aren't I nice?

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge