I have lost count of how many loads I've taken over to the new place! I had a productive 24 hours - I bought a bedroom set, a red leather chair, the guest bed mattresses, and a mattress for me. Whew! Best of all, it's all going to be delivered and set up by people much stronger than me! Oh what fun!
I have super nice neighbors and already gave the one lady the grand tour. She's lived next door for years but has never seen this house empty. She thinks my dishes are cute :-)
Anyhow, I continue to be delighted with my purchase~

Comments

Lainey said…
Glad to know that you finally have that mattress. Still sounds like you have quite a bit to do, and I have already done my share of tearing out carpets. I will wait....Smile.
place looks nice! congrats!
Would offer to help you move, but as you know, there are no roads between here and there....
pik
DoRe' said…
Congrats, my friend--how exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge