I got the keys this morning! I've already done the big important things -- put my magnets on the refrigerator, some ziplock bags in the pantry cupboards, some mountain dew inside the fridge and I hung a towel through the handle on the refrigerator door. They left the house pretty clean but just to put my own touch on it, I dusted and cleaned again - just for fun. I opened the garage door and it's very empty compared to when I last saw it! They even left me a broom! :-)
So - I have made the first two trips. I plan to set up the kitchen first so I can eat there while moving other stuff in. I hardly know what to do first! I'm loving all the storage space!

Comments

Troy and Beth said…
No wonder you had that pampered chef party a while back...you wanted to make your kitchen look good! whatcha cookin?

Congrats!
Pharmgirl said…
Um, popcorn?! :-) First things first - I have to decorate! Entertaining comes later. It's weird because there's nowhere to sit right now ... that would make for an awkward dinner!
Wrena said…
J~ IT GETS EVEN BETTER IF YOU CAN IMAGINE!? YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT YOU WILL SO ENJOY HAVING YOUR OWN SPACE! ANOTHER CONGRATS!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge