So I've been blog-jumping, following links from one friend's blog to another, to another, to another, until I'm looking at blogs of people I don't know, and I was seeing this recurrent theme of "all about the kids." Rather than having my blog be entirely about the wonder-nephews, I'll try to spice it up for those of you who live vicariously through my adventures.

So my latest profound discovery about myself ... I hope you're all sitting down .... SHOES AREN'T MY GREATEST WEAKNESS!! Nope, I have come to realize that bags/purses/wristlets/?? are my greatest weakness! I really don't even want to add them all up and put the number out there but ... last week I went into the hospital gift shop for some candy and walked out with a purse instead!

Maybe I'll take some pictures of purses and post them :-)

Next trip, unless something else comes up before then ... Edmonton!

Comments

Jane said…
Hey there Janelle, fun that you found me in the blogging world. We used Rick Steves books mainly on our trip. He does such a great job, but we did find that he is becoming so popular that most of the hotels/pesions that he mentioned were full and the lines wern't as short as Im sure they once were. Anyway, we had a great time and Rick Steves rocks. Happy travels

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge