So after all that rah rah be happy stuff ... let me follow up with the details about my best Valentine's Day EVER (so far)! I GOT ALL SORTS OF HUGS AND KISSES from some hot little blonde guys (I think one of them may have had a fever) :-) I got a call from Jonathan telling me they were heading this way and would be in Spokane on Friday. As luck would have it, I had Friday off, so I took off after work, lickity-split, for Spokane and we met up just east of Coeur D'Alene at a timeshare place. It was so fun to see the boys and see how big they've gotten, and hear all the words Bowdrie knows. Over breakfast Bowdrie told me I'm funny, and this afternoon he told me he loved me. Awww ... I am loved!

Comments

Troy and Beth said…
What fun! Sounds like a fabulous time w/two cute Valentines!! (you're a given!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge