So much for that idea!
I've been thinking about getting a dog lately. It seems like everyone around me is getting one and they seem to be enjoying them so much, the dogs are such great companions, and I started to think that maybe a dog is just the thing I need. How fun it would be to come home from work and have a little puppy excited to see me, and I could talk to it and tell it about everything (no HIPAA worries there!), and we could go for walks, and I started looking at pictures of puppies and they are just so precious and adorable! I could totally see myself being the best dog owner ever - buying it a little bed so it could sleep on the floor next to my bed, getting it cute collars and leashes and only the nicest dog hair shampoo and brushes and stuff ... but ... my mom and another friend reminded me that I have this favorite hobby called travel, and it just is not very compatible with being a good dog owner. I'd have to put the dog in a kennel or find someone to watch it and it would probably hurt the dog's feelings to be left behind, and I just couldn't bear that. So no dog for me, at least not at this point in my life. I'll have to content myself with just looking at pictures and will share some here because some of these were so stinkin' cute - here are some pictures :-) Awwwww!



Doesn't the Boston Terrier look like it's a school picture?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge