I'm going to run this!! I'm so excited - I was able to get the time off and I've already registered and made all my travel arrangements! I had given up on doing the race this coming year and was planning to wait until 2012 because I wasn't able to find anyone who could go with me, either to run or just go along, and I thought it would be so lonely to go alone. However, I was so disappointed to put it off and I couldn't stop thinking about how much FUN it would be. I looked for other races but they just didn't appeal to me like this one. I've been working hard with that particular goal in mind and to all of a sudden not have that goal or push it back a year? It was such a let down! Plus, I kept thinking about it even after deciding not to go this year and this past week I finally decided phooey on it, it means a lot to me, I'm going to do it! This princess is a big girl princess (and a determined one, to boot) and I'll just do it myself! :-)
My next task: finding a tutu or satisfactory costume! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge