Pictures from the recent trip to Montana~
Sunday was Cassidy's 2nd birthday and Kalispell Special Meeting. We went out to HuHot with Kahl & Hannah afterwards and then home. Monday I went to Bowdrie's school for lunch and then met him at the bus stop after school. Unfortunately I got sick on Tuesday so I missed going for Bowdrie's cupcakes but Velva got to go. I was just happy to make it home!
Chantry prefers to be held ... unless she wants to climb in which case, don't get in her way. Cassidy is surprisingly good with names and is a busy busy girl! So hard to believe she's only 2! Carson still loves when I read to him and loves animals. Bowdrie is so grown up - thank goodness for him - he knows where everything is in that house!
I tried very hard to get a family picture but - well, it's not easy with 4! :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge