Pictures from some recent adventures:
Mom and Velva and I went to Birch Bay, WA for a little get-away. While there I learned to knit and this little knitting shop overlooking the bay. How fun! I'm well on my way to being an eccentric little old lady. Maybe I should start knitting little sweaters and hats for all the cats I will have :-) just kidding.
Velva and I went to Canada to see Il Divo. They're good looking, and they're good singers, but they were kind of boring. Yes, I know, I want it all - I wanted them to be funny and entertaining and have great personalities too!
The weather was absolutely beautiful for our time up there -- I couldn't have asked for better weather.

Next are photos from Robyn's wedding. Robyn's an ICU nurse that I work with. That was a fun day. It was also Jessica's birthday so I surprised her with a trip to a spa downtown and her wonderful husband watched the girls for her, and she just had a lovely girl's day out.

I just came back from Montana where I made sure Carson got out of the terrible twos! :-) He's such a little stinker and a little rascal but that little grin of his gets me every time! I had fun reading them books and playing with them and bribing them with candy. :-) I also made it a point to carry Cassidy around as much as possible because she's just so light and sweet and most importantly, she likes to be carried :-) She told me so. She likes to look out the windows and see what's going on but she's just not tall enough to do it on her own yet. Such a happy little baby - I hope the next one is as tranquil!
Now mom and Velva are up there, continuing the spoiling process where I left off! Oh it's so much fun to be an aunt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge