My new toy!
Sorry - you have to click on the picture to see the whole thing. And no, it is not shown in actual size ;-)
I sold my old bike and got this one when I was up in Montana. Luckily they hadn't assembled it so it was still nicely packed up and they shipped it to me and it was waiting on my front porch the evening I got home! Now all I have to do is go get it put together by someone that knows what they're doing! :-)
I look forward to many happy miles on it. I like the color, I like the design (the flowers), I liked the fit (it's one of the women's specific design bikes with the geometry adjusted for people with approx 12 inch long torsos), and I even liked the tread pattern on the tires! I think I will feel more secure riding on those than on those skinny road bike ones. Oh and of course am eagerly looking forward to accessorizing!! I'm thinking a handlebar flower -- perhaps red. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge