The Grass is Always Greener...
I was having a brief moment of envy towards my friends who are married with families and doing so well and seem so happy. Then I get great reminders of why I should be more thankful for my lifestyle :-) I have to thank Beth for this one and I hope she doesn't mind me telling on her little angels.
While we were doing some swimsuit research online, we heard hollering coming from outside. Beth quickly looked outside and started yelling for Joe to stop whatever it was that he was doing. I got up and looked too, out of curiosity ... he had just dumped a ton of sand of Danny's head and Danny went from a cute little blonde baby to a gray-haired baby in the blink of an eye! :-)
So I quickly said my goodbyes and headed off to the mall while she had to deal with cleaning up that mess. I think I laughed all the way to the mall!

Comments

Troy and Beth said…
you are a stinker! When you have kids...I'll dump the sand on their heads! *grin

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge