Moving is fun! It makes you appreciate order .... like today when I discovered that I hadn't moved over the shower curtain yet so I had to come home to the apartment to shower. Fine except I had moved all my towels to the house! Aargh! Luckily my aunt had brought over some ugly towel that had been in my hopeless chest and smells strongly of cedar, so I at least had a towel to use! Oh the fun continues :-)
I'm delighted with the great job the painters did on my place and the carpet is lovely, and I'm just as happy as can be with how everything is coming together. It will take me a while to sort through all the stuff I've accumulated in the past 6 years here and figure out what I still want and what I won't miss. There seems to be more and more falling under the latter category!
Off to work~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge