In other exciting news ... I am now officially out of my apartment! While I'm happy because that's one less thing on this insane list of deadlines I have, I leave with a touch of sadness. That apartment was good to me and I'm sure I will miss it from time to time, like when I'm paying the bills for this place! haha
So for those of you who planned to send me lots of cards and mail ... you'll just need to hold off until my cute little address stamp shows up and I mail you my new one! :-)

And one last bit of good news: Mom's surgery went well yesterday! She was up walking around last night and went home this morning. She says her leg feels a bit better, but now she just has some surgery pain to get through. I guess having them use a roto-rooter on your spine isn't the most fun thing in the world, but it will take care of far worse pain so I imagine she'll tell me it was worth it.

Comments

Troy and Beth said…
Hey Janell...glad you are officially all moved in...with your empty closet space you can really help out the economy...do you part! Can't wait to see you this wknd...I'm sure you have the cutest "roughing it clothes."
Pharmgirl said…
I'm just so disappointed that Target was out of princess sleeping bags and tents. I had to settle for a boring old green one :-(
Can't wait to 'rough it'! haha

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge