Signing Day!
Well it's not exactly the NFL draft, but tomorrow I go sign all the closing papers and I will officially be a homeowner! Gulp! I've been testing my various pens tonight and I believe I've chosen the one with the best ink, so I'm set. My brain is quite nearly on overload. I am trying to decide betwen 60+ shades of blue paint, looking for just the right one, and then once I have that figured out, I have to decide between eggshell vs flat vs satin vs semigloss vs ??? And that's just for one room! I still have two different greens to choose and a red and a khaki. Don't even get me started on choosing carpet!
I will be so relieved when the paperwork is done and I can finally order those new address labels I've been eyeing... ;-) Ok ok, I'm excited about painting and decorating too.

Comments

Traci K said…
Yeah! Decorating is the best (and most exhausting) part!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge