It's been enlightening to open rarely-used drawers and see what I've accumulated in the past 5 years! While I know better than to promise that I'll never buy any of the following things again ... I really should avoid any aisles that sell:

sticky note pads (I've counted over 20 so far)
Lotions and soaps
Hair products (I'm not even admitting this number)
Chapstick/lip gloss/ lip balm
pens and markers
boxes of cute little cards
cleaning supplies - 5 nearly-full bottles of Windex says it all!
Skinny magnetic tablets - nearly tied with number of sticky note pads

Ugh!

Friday - And to that list, add candles! Tealights, jar candles, in-between candles oh boy! I'm almost afraid to label the outside of these boxes for fear that those kind people who have volunteered to help me move will change their minds!!

I can't help but think that if anyone were to break in and see all these drug boxes, they might think they're really going to get something good!! Won't they be in for a surprise! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge