Bowdrie turned 3! I went up to Montana to help celebrate the big occasion. I continue to be amazed by how many words he knows and how he just talks and talks and repeats everything you say. He continues to be a vegetable-loving, fruit-loving little kid, while Carson just inhales anything he can get his hands on. They're sure good little boys and although they leave me exhausted, I miss them. Bowdrie's already learning how to negotiate ... he wants 3 pieces of candy, I tell him "mama said only one.", so he looks really sweetly at me and asks, "two?" Oh well okay! :-)
I read him to sleep one night and just before he fell asleep, he whispered, "first tracks powder" - he'd gone skiing (sort of) behind one of the buildings at Whitefish Mountain Resort and he got to make the first and only ski tracks with his teeny little skis. Very exciting, apparently!
Here are some of the pictures:

Comments

Traci K said…
Very cute, Janell! I think I'd clober that guy who gave him a barbie! But then again, I think I'd send 'em home with you since you gave him the "band in a box".:)
Pharmgirl said…
Wait 'til they open their christmas presents!
Anonymous said…
Great story, cute nephews...but, come on, where is Aunt Janell?


PS we don't get to talk much lately, too bad, I miss that (comment meant for you only, not the whole Internet community)

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge