Photos from the pharmacy christmas party last Friday. It was snowing so I waited until I was inside to put on my crazy high heels from Chile to avoid broken bone(s)! Perhaps the best gift of all was simply seeing Linda doing so well. She was a pharmacy technician for 20+ years and was critically injured in a horse accident (landed right on her head) in March. The prognosis was grim, and it was especially sad because she was at such a high point in her life prior to the accident. Anyhow - she's a fighter, she's not only managed to simply wake up and exist, she's already able to drive and come January 7th, she will start back to 'work' as a volunteer!!

Comments

Traci K said…
What fun! I pity that poor guy who got a purse for his gift! Is he related to the guy who gave Bowdrie a Barbie doll?
Carl said…
Pictures remind me of my first company Christmas party with GPD where I was given the official Montana Brief-case.

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge