Montana Trip


I just had the most wonderful vacation to Montana! Best of all was the 1:1 time I got with everyone, including the big people! 
Sunday was Missoula Marathon and Half Marathon. I'll go back next year for the full, it was that much fun! I was excited to achieve my personal best time in the half of 2:21:21.  It was so fun to have the kiddos there cheering me on across the finish!


Monday we combed hair, had pedicures and then my brother and I had supper with our friend Somer.  


Tuesday I was treated to an 8 hand massage, went kayaking, and that night I went to Kalispell to see a PA who used to work with me in Yakima.  


Wednesday we went for a hike up in Glacier Park.  Over and over I thought: this sure beats working!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge