I just have to say that today was a great day - I gave myself permission to stay home, rest, weed, cook, clean, and just do things that I never seem to have enough time to do. This morning I started the day with a Yoga stretch class - wow, I have a long way to go to be as flexible as the teacher!! -- and then came home and decided to tackle this quilt. I've had the pieces cut out for ages and ages but never got around to the sewing part. Well, I did that today! I'm pretty pleased with myself and how it turned out. It makes a huge mess -- I wish it was a "no strings attached" sort of thing -- strings (aka threads) are everywhere!! It's not 100% done but you get the idea of how it'll kind of look.
Thanks to Jessica for the idea/inspiration! Sewing straight lines *is* ever so much easier than the stuff I was trying to do!

Comments

Alison said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said…
Way to go Nellybean! Love the material. I suppose you are lovingly making it for some special little people in your life...
Troy and Beth said…
your quilt...is exceptional! Way to go!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge