Another month has gone by! I can't believe how bad I've been about posting on here.
I started the month in Arizona, enjoying the sunshine and wonderful warm weather. It was divine to just simply lay by the pool and not talk to anyone, not be paged by anyone, etc! I did send out a few text messages with a picture of the sunshine and palm trees to friends back home :-) Shame on me, I'm sure!
A total highlight was getting to watch Randy Johnson pitch at spring training! I was a bit confused about the start time of the game so I got there 2 hrs early, so I got to watch them stretch, practice batting, and I got to watch Randy warm up too! I guess I still have a bit of a crush on him!
I came home and drove right into a snowstorm and couldn't even make it home that night! Ugh!

I don't recall a month when there have been so many deaths of people I know -- 3 men and now 3 women, all within the month of March. So there have been several funerals and lots of shopping for sympathy cards! Luckily they were all at peace -- just wish they didn't have to suffer quite so much.
Tucked in there, I had a 3rd birthday party to attend and I must admit it absolutely wore me out! It was so fun to see the little kids playing and jumping on the trampolines and then it was really fun to go home and take a nap! This one picture is of the little sister, who was as excited with one purple ball as her big sister was with all her toys :-) Such precious little girls!

In my journey towards becoming an eccentric old maid, I took a class a couple weekends ago at the Yakima Arboretum learning about rose pruning! It was taught by some lovely ladies in their 80s, both named Fran. They are some wizards, I've gotta tell you! They also introduced me to these excellent loppers that are approved by the Arthritis Foundation! Boy do those make it easy! haha. This week's adventure? Taking a Taste of Home Cooking Class! I wonder what these teachers' names will be!

Some pictures~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge