San Francisco / San Jose / Sunnyvale
I took a spur-of-the-moment trip to California last weekend to see my cousin Nate. It was fun seeing the city again as a grown up and the one particular draw, since he lives so close to it, was to see the Winchester Mansion. Another highlight was seeing the Google campus - sorry, I didn't have my camera along that day. We did the usual touristy things, thanks in part to our helpful GPS system, which I named Priscilla. She got a bit prissy from time to time!
There are a ton of pictures so I will post them at community.webshots.com/user/upsadaz

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just checked your blog and I'm impressed: you have so much time on your hands! Kidding aside, you're so cute, funny and sexy, how come you're still single?
Pharmgirl said…
Now why would I want to trade the admiration of many for the criticism of one? j/k I've got a couple more continents to see and then I can think about settling down. Even then, it will depend on whether or not I find someone who I really mean that whole "for worse" part about!
Wrena said…
Great to know your doing so good! Life as a grown up is what we all are saying these days! I suppose you'll see our blog and see what that whole term means for me. Really hope you don't mind me commenting on your welbeing ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge