Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - er, planes, automobiles, tow-trucks!!
I just got back from meeting little Carson. What a darling little bundle! He loves being held so I made sure to indulge him with that! I love holding them when they're under 7 pounds!! On Friday we took Bowdrie to the park so he could play outside - his favorite thing was the wheel! Oh well!
I flew up there, and then drove home with Mom and Dad. Well - most of the way home. It was 100 degrees out and despite all the coolant levels being perfect and the oil being perfect and the fan belt working - AND me turning off the air conditioning for all the hills, the little indicator went up to the red zone. Thankfully we'd cautiously pulled off to this rest area, so we sat there for a while and a nice towtruck driver came to drive us the 52 miles to my place in Yakima - in air conditioned comfort! All 4 of us, plus Lucy (the dog) crammed together -- this is the stuff memories are made of!!!
But yeah- what cute kids. Bowdrie is the busiest little kid, full of bumps and bruises. We had matching owies and bandaids, although he pulled his off after a few minutes! They moved his rocking/bouncy horse into his bedroom, so this morning when I went to wake him up I found an empty bed... and then turned and looked to where I heard this squeak and sure enough, he was out for an early morning ride, just as quiet as could be!! Good luck getting that one to nap! haha
Saturday I went kayaking on Whitefish Lake and down Whitefish River. It was nice to have some tranquil time :-) It came in handy with all the drama of today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge