I just returned back from 5 days in San Diego with my aunt. We had a great time shopping and biking around Coronado Island on Electra cruiser bikes! We looked like real tourists!
One lovely discovery was that right behind the Carlsbad Outlets was something called the Carlsbad Flower Ranch, and the entire hillside was FULL of flowers. Rows and rows of red, pink, yellow, and white ranunclulus were blooming.
Laguna Beach was fun, and we especially loved walking on the bluffs above the ocean, just south of town. There were flowers everywhere and it was so nice to just sit on one of the benches and watch/listen to the ocean. Aaaah!

Comments

Michelle said…
Hi Janel,
What a nice trip to the sun!! Makes me want to visit.
Michelle Windish
Looks like a fun little vacation. Beautiful flowers! North Dakota wasn't quite as balmy while we were on vacation!!
{k} said…
hey--that looks like a great vacation! I'm excited to see you've got a blog... now I can keep track of my relatives out west. :)
Anonymous said…
Hey! Just browsing through the blogs and ran across yours. Looks like your summer is off to a good start!

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge