Lawn Surgery
Photos from when Jonathan and the boys came over to help me put in a dry well/french drain.  Mom was over and was able to talk to the boys into sitting inside where they could watch.  Apparently watching me shoveling was the funniest thing they'd seen -- they'd throw their little heads back and giggle and giggle.  I can't wait til they get bigger and can help! haha  So far so good though - no more water in the basement!
We also read Doctor Dan the Bandaid Man several times and I was conned into giving them new bandaids every time we read it.   They conned me into a number of things, come to think of it!
Bowdrie's getting so big - he packed for himself and probably for Carson too.  He did pretty good -- the only thing he forgot was jammies so that's why they are wearing my sweatshirts and pj tops.  They looked so funny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman Brac Dive day 1

30 day sugar challenge