I'm taking a cake decorating class! I have some friends who are making beautiful cakes and they've inspired me. I really just want to make cute cupcakes, but it's always fun to develop a new skill! I'll post pictures with my progress~
FYI: Clicking them will take you to the page with the full size pictures
Opinion time!! Okay - so here's my debate .... daybed vs twin bed. It's for my extra room that's currently an office/sporting good storage/second closet. I hear daybeds are hard to make - any opinions or tips on that? Just thinking that maybe my lack of extra beds is the reason why visitors are so few and far between. If you have any other opinions or ideas as to why that might be - keep those to yourself - this is just open forum on which kind of bed to get! ;-) smirk
Comments